This tool is made specifically for spring bar pins and help install watch bracelets and bands to a new (or maybe old) watch case. The width of these pliers adjusts to fit bands from 10 mm to 30 mm, and by just turning a screw you can lock the pliers in the specific size you need for your repair. It features two reversible, stainless steel forks to grip the bracelet. There are notches allowing you to position the forks anywhere from 0 to 45º degree angles. Choose from the standard or the fine tips. The standard tips measure 1.30mm wide with 0.33mm point diameter. The fine tips measure 1.10mm wide with 0.23mm point diameter.
- Width adjusts from 10 to 30 mm
- Locks by turning a screw
- Notches for fork position from 0 to 45º degree angles
- Reversible Stainless Steel forks
- Choose from 1.10mm or 1.3mm fork width
- Product size 3.8″ X 1.6″ X 0.4″ Inches (95 X 40 X 9mm)
- Swiss made